Document Delivery Services to registered residents of Nova Scotia
Dalhousie libraries extend document delivery privileges to Nova Scotia residents aged 19 years or older.
Register with us
To use the Document Delivery service current registration with the Dalhousie Libraries is required. Enquire about this service at the Access Service Point at any Dalhousie Library.
Patron Request Form Your user login is the barcode assigned to you upon registration and the password is the last 4 digits of your registered phone number.
Unable to login? Patron Request Form Login Information and Troubleshooting
Information about delivery, pickup, renewals, etc.
- Article/Copy Requests: Delivery Method, Link Problems, Copy Limits
- Book/Loan Requests: Pickup, Loan Periods, Renewals, Overdues, Return, Lost or Damaged Items
- Charges for Document Delivery
- Differences in Document Delivery & Relais In Transit & Novanet Express
- Tracking & Cancelling Requests
- Types & Numbers of Requests, Delivery Times, Rush Requests
5 Minute Video “How To” Tutorial: Document Delivery
Contact Document Delivery
If you have any questions regarding document delivery please contact the Department.
|Items borrowed from Novanet libraries||No charge|
|Items borrowed from other Canadian (non-Novanet) libraries||$10.00/item|
|Items borrowed from non-Canadian libraries||$50.00/item|
|Urgent (same day) surcharge||$10.00|
|Courier delivery surcharge||$10.00|
|Overdue fee for items not returned after overdue notices sent||$20.00|
|Replacement costs||Determined by the lending library|