The Dalhousie Document Delivery Service supports Dalhousie faculty, students, staff and affiliated individuals by borrowing or providing access to books, articles and other materials needed for their teaching, learning or research. In addition, Dalhousie Libraries fully cooperate with libraries and institutions worldwide in an international interlibrary loan resource sharing service.
- Patron Request Form
- Patron Request Form Login Information and Troubleshooting
- 5 Minute Video “How To” Tutorial: Document Delivery
Distance Services for Dalhousie Students, Faculty & Staff
Living outside of the Halifax Regional Municipality for an extended period of time? Take advantage of our document delivery distance services.
5 Minute Video "How To" Tutorial: Document Delivery for Dalhousie Distance Students
Information about charges, delivery times, pickup, renewal etc.
- Article/Copy Requests: Delivery Method, Link Problems, Copy Limits
- Book/Loan Requests: Pickup, Loan Periods, Renewals, Overdues, Return, Lost or Damaged Items
- Charges for Document Delivery
- Document Delivery | Relais | Novanet Express: Which does what?
- Tracking & Cancelling Requests
- Types & Numbers of Requests, Delivery Times, Rush Requests
Information for other libraries, institutions or corporations on how they can obtain materials held at Dalhousie libraries.
Contact Document Delivery
If you have any questions regarding document delivery please contact the Department.