W.K. Kellogg Health Sciences Library
You must wear a non-medical face mask when entering Dalhousie Libraries spaces.
HOURS JANUARY 15–30
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 12–4 p.m.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general assistance or consult this list of services:
Other Library Services
- Archives & Special Collections
- Brightspace support (technical assistance for faculty)
- Chat live with a librarian (Live Help)
- Course eReserves
- Document Delivery (for access to materials not in the Dal Libraries collections)
- GIS help
IT Help Desk (students)
- Liaison librarians (for in-depth reference assistance)
- Records management
- Reference & research assistance
- Research Data Management (RDM)
- The Sir Charles Tupper Medical Building, 5850 College Street, Halifax NS, B3H 4R2
- Learning Commons information