W.K. Kellogg Health Sciences Library
The W. K. Kellogg Library, along with other Dalhousie Libraries spaces, is open for bookable study space for current Dalhousie and King's students.
You must bring your DalCard and wear a non-medical face mask. Enter via College St. If you do not have building access, call 902-494-2479 when you arrive.
Hours June 16–July 4
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Closed Thursday, July 1 and Friday, July 2.
Please contact email@example.com for general assistance or consult this list of services:
New Services (in response to COVID-19)
- Book a study table, study room or computer workstation
- Curbside pickup
- Extended laptop loans
- Record your lectures on campus
- Temporary access to additional scholarly resources
Other Library Services
- Archives & Special Collections
- Brightspace support (technical assistance for faculty)
- Chat live with a librarian (Live Help)
- Course eReserves
- Document Delivery (for access to materials not in the Dal Libraries collections)
- GIS help
IT Help Desk (students)
- Liaison librarians (for in-depth reference assistance)
- Records management
- Reference & research assistance
- Research Data Management (RDM)
- The Sir Charles Tupper Medical Building, 5850 College Street, Halifax NS, B3H 4H7.
- Learning Commons information