Kellogg Library Learning Commons (CHEB)
The Kellogg Library Learning Commons is open for bookable study space for current Dalhousie and King's students. You must bring your DalCard and wear a non-medical face mask. Enter via University Ave.
Hours July 5–September 6
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Closed Monday, August 2 and Monday, September 6.
Please contact email@example.com for general assistance or consult this list of services:
New Services (in response to COVID-19)
- Book a study table, study room or computer workstation
- Curbside pickup
- Extended laptop loans
- Record your lectures on campus
- Temporary access to additional scholarly resources
Other Library Services
- Archives & Special Collections
- Brightspace support (technical assistance for faculty)
- Chat live with a librarian (Live Help)
- Course eReserves
- Document Delivery (for access to materials not in the Dal Libraries collections)
- GIS help
IT Help Desk (students)
- Liaison librarians (for in-depth reference assistance)
- Records management
- Reference & research assistance
- Research Data Management (RDM)
Collaborative Health Education Building
5793 University Avenue
PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada