Kellogg Library Learning Commons (CHEB)
The Kellogg Library Learning Commons, along with other Dalhousie Libraries spaces, is open to everyone.
Students no longer need to book time to use library spaces! (Unless requesting a study room.)
You must wear a non-medical face mask.
Fall term hours (starting September 7)
Monday–Sunday: 8 a.m.*–11 p.m.
*The space opens at 7:30 a.m. Monday–Friday, with services starting at 8 a.m.
Thursday, September 30 (National Day for Truth & Reconciliation): CLOSED
Monday, October 11 (Thanksgiving Day): 1–8 p.m.
Thursday, November 11 (Remembrance Day): 1–8 p.m.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general assistance or consult this list of services:
Services (in response to COVID-19)
- Students no longer need to book time to use library spaces! (Unless requesting a study room.)
- Extended laptop loans
- Temporary access to additional scholarly resources
Other Library Services
- Archives & Special Collections
- Brightspace support (technical assistance for faculty)
- Chat live with a librarian (Live Help)
- Course eReserves
- Document Delivery (for access to materials not in the Dal Libraries collections)
- GIS help
IT Help Desk (students)
- Liaison librarians (for in-depth reference assistance)
- Records management
- Reference & research assistance
- Research Data Management (RDM)
Collaborative Health Education Building
5793 University Avenue
PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada