Kellogg Library Learning Commons (CHEB)
Masks are required in all indoor classrooms and instructional spaces, supported by the high-quality ventilation standards set throughout the pandemic.
Masks continue to be welcome in other indoor spaces and are strongly recommended in libraries and learning commons as well as gathering spaces where physical distancing may be difficult (for example, hallways, lobbies and elevators).
All members of our Dalhousie community are expected to stay home when sick. Dalhousie has procedures in place to support students, faculty and staff in doing so.
SUMMER HOURS (effective May. 16):
Mon-Thu: 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sat & Sun: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
*Please note the space opens at 7:30 a.m. Monday–Friday, with services starting at 8 a.m.
Monday, May 22 (Victoria Day)
Monday, July 01 (Canada Day)
Monday, August 07 (Natal Day)
Monday, Sept. 04 (Labour Day)
*The space opens at 7:30 a.m. Monday–Friday, with services starting at 8 a.m.
Please contact email@example.com for general assistance or consult this list of services:
- Book a study room
- Laptop loans
- Chat live with a librarian (Live Help)
- IT Help Desk
- Reference & research assistance
- Liaison librarians (for in-depth reference assistance)
- GIS help
- Archives & Special Collections
- Brightspace support (technical assistance for faculty)
- Course eReserves
- Document Delivery (for access to materials not in the Dal Libraries collections)
- Records management
- Research Data Management (RDM)
Collaborative Health Education Building
5793 University Avenue
PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
On site services
Guidelines at CHEB
- Learning Commons & Group Study Guidelines [PDF - 215 kB]
- Quiet Guidelines [PDF - 236 kB]