The microform collection is located in the Killam Library in Room G62 (South Learning Commons). There is a microform reader outside of the room. Microfilm not in G62, as well as all of the microfiche, are located in the basement closed stacks. These materials can be retrieved by request by staff at the Killam Library Service Point.
- Search microforms by searching Novanet.
- Microforms refer to a number of different materials: microfiche, microfilm, microcard.
- Individual items are shelved according to Library of Congress call number.
- If you have any questions about the contents of this collection, please ask at the Killam Library Service Point.
- For assistance with locating microform/guides, or operation of the reader/printer please ask at the Killam Library Service Point.