IT Help Desk
The IT Help Desks in the Killam Library, Sexton Library, and Wallace McCain Learning Commons are open for walk-in assistance.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 902-494-HELP (4357), or toll free at 1-800-869-3931.
- general computer troubleshooting
- application/software support
- assistance with Dalhousie software downloads
- netID assistance
- network connectivity (WiFi, Ethernet)
- Brightspace student support
- printing support (including web printing)
- book a study room or computer
- poster printing
- 3D scanning and 3D design support
- 3D printing
IT Help Desk Locations & Hours
Killam Library (Downie Wenjack Legacy Space)
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–10:45 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 10 a.m.–10:45 p.m.
Sexton Design & Technology Library
Monday–Thursday: 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Wallace McCain Learning Commons
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–9:45 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10 a.m.–9:45 p.m.