Help, I'm New
Tips for new library users:
1. Start your research using Subject Guides. Subject guides will help you locate the best books, articles, and other information for your assignments. They are organized by field of study.
2. Check out our Core Skills page to learn more about the type of skills that will help you succeed.
3. Watch some of our online tutorials to familiarize yourself with various resources that will make your research assignments easier.
4. Access resources from anywhere. Wherever you are, you can access millions of articles, ebooks, and other electronic resources available through the Libraries' website. Use your NetID to log in to each resource.
5. Ask a librarian via Live Help, email, phone, or in person at the service point of any of our five libraries.
6. Book a study room at one of the Libraries or the Wallace McCain Learning Commons if you need a great space to do groupwork.
Which location has the print materials you need
|Architecture & Planning||Sexton Library|
|Arts & Humanities||Killam Memorial Library|
|Computer Science||Killam Memorial Library|
|Health Professions||Kellogg Health Sciences Library|
|Law||Dunn Law Library|
|Management||Killam Memorial Library|
|Medicine||Kellogg Health Sciences Library|
|Performing Arts||Killam Memorial Library|
|Social Sciences||Killam Memorial Library|
|Sciences||Killam Memorial Library|
Take a library tour
- Dunn Law Library
- Kellogg Health Sciences Library
- Killam Memorial Library
- MacRae Library
- Sexton Library