As you know, the Dalhousie Libraries made reductions to acquisitions this year due to a number of factors, namely, a cut to the acquisitions budget, inflationary costs of the resources, and an unfavourable exchange rate on the US dollar. On November 1, special funds were provided to the Libraries to complete the purchases needed for [...] Read More.
In Other News
- Good News about the Future of the Dal Libraries’ Acquisitions Budget
- Extended hours at the Dal Libraries for Exams
- James Boxall named Governor of the Royal Canadian Geographical Society
- Resolved: Some links to resources on the Kellogg’s page not working
- Extended opening hours at Kellogg