To keep up with the changing needs of students and faculty, the Dalhousie Libraries are ensuring their attention is focused on the services they offer, how these services are offered, and what services they might offer in the future. A new organizational structure has been formed by creating five new Associate University Librarian (AUL) roles. [...] Read More.
In Other News
- Allison Fulford: New Head of Sexton Library and Associate University Librarian of Discovery
- Joyline Makani: New Head of Killam Library and Associate University Librarian of Research
- A Better Service Model: the New Organizational Structure of the Dalhousie Libraries
- Ian Colford, Winner of an Alberta Book Publishing Award
- Seeding Ideas for a Seed Lending Library