The Dal Libraries has signed a final contract with RefWorks.
Dwindling usage of RefWorks is one of the main factors driving this decision. We will provide assistance to RefWorks users who want to move their content from RefWorks to the service of their choice.
For more information about migrating content from RefWorks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides and Help
- Webinars from RefWorks - one-hour online training sessions
- RefWorks YouTube channel (video tutorials)
- RefWorks Quick Tips [PDF, 698 KB]
What RefWorks can do:
- Import references from databases using Import Filters or text files.
- Interact with MS Word to create formatted citations and bibliography in your paper. (Use One Line/Cite View for very portable papers, or Write-N-Cite 4 if you always write on the same computer.)
- Format your reference list in one of dozens of formats like APA or MLA, etc.
When writing research papers you enter into an academic dialogue. The importance of understanding the responsibilities the academic community places on you as a writer cannot be understated.