Services specific to the MacRae Library
Library services limited to Dalhousie's Agricultural campus
Printing at the MacRae Library
When you print something using a computer in the library, your document goes into a print queue. The Learning Commons printer is black and white printer and defaults to double-sided printing. If you want to print single-sided, adjust the printing options before sending your document to the printer. Printing is $0.10 per single-sided page and $0.16 per double-sided page.
Instructions for printing:
- Send your document to the printer.
- Go to the printing station.
- Swipe your DalCard, Visitor Card or Grant Card.
- Select the job you want printed.
- If you have enough money on your card to pay for the printout, it is printed and the price is deducted from your card.
- If you don't have enough money on your card, the printout remains in the queue. Printouts which are not printed within an hour are deleted from the print queue.
Instructions for photocopying:
- Students, staff, faculty and the public need a DalCard, Visitor Card or Grant Card for all photocopying in the library. The same card can be used for printing.
- There is one photocopier on the main floor of the library.
- Swipe your card on the card reader when you are ready to photocopy. Money will automatically be debited from your card.
Search for Archived Exams (Faculty of Agriculture students only)
Archived exams (previous course exams) are available using this link on Brightspace. To access archived exams, do the following:
- Use your NetID and password to login.
- Select the Academic Support dropdown menu, and choose "Self-Registration". All courses with available self-registration will be listed.
- Click on the course name in which you would like to register - select "Online Community - MacRae Library Reserves".
- Select "Register" button to enrol. You should then be able to access old exams.
If the exam you wish is not listed, please contact your instructor.