Library Services during COVID-19 — we're here for you!
Let's do our part to keep our community healthy:
- Wear a mask: Wear your mask in all indoor common spaces.
- Keep your distance: Stay 2 metres (6 feet) from others.
- Get tested: Even if you don’t have symptoms, you can help keep people safe by getting tested regularly.
- Wash your hands: Regularly wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Limit groups and gatherings: Keep your social group small and consistent and follow provincial gathering rules.
- Check yourself: Stay home if you feel sick, follow provincial testing protocols if showing symptoms of COVID-19, pay attention to potential exposure notices and self-isolate if required.
Services (in response to COVID-19)
- Our spaces have reopened to everyone (including community borrowers)!
- Laptop loans
- Temporary access to additional scholarly resources
- See our services flyer
- Book returns are open, except at the Kellogg Library in the Tupper Building due to construction on College St. Please return materials at an alternate library.
Other Library Services
Document Delivery (request items from the Dalhousie Libraries' collections and beyond that you cannot access electronically)
Liaison librarians (for in-depth reference assistance)
Research Data Management (RDM)
IT Help Desk
Instructional Technology Support (Brightspace support for faculty and instructors)
Here's a message from the Dean of Libraries, Donna Bourne-Tyson, about what you can expect in the Dal Libraries this fall.