Get to know your library - take a tour
Libraries staff will help you find your way around with scheduled orientation and class tours, and tours by appointment. We also offer virtual and podcast tours.
- Tours run Monday, September 13th to Friday, September 17th, at 10am and 2pm daily.
- Meet in the Sexton Library Lobby
- Virtual tour
- Kellogg librarians do not do general tours, but they can be set up by request.
- To arrange a tour or orientation contact a Kellogg Subject Specialist or reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 494-2482
- Tours a held in conjunction with the Legal Research and Writing class.
- They can also be arranged by appointment.
We offer online and in person tours of the Killam Library. Individuals or groups may make appointments for customized tours--please see the information below.
Tour the Killam now
Library tours are available for faculty, staff and students. We regularly give library tours to the incoming international and graduate students students. We also give tours to visiting scholars, new faculty and staff. Real, “virtual” and self-directed tours are also given to all first year students annually as part of their library orientation. To request a tour, email us at email@example.com