Classes and Workshops
Attend a class on how to use our libraries
Classes and workshops by library
Each library offers classes and workshops - individual, group and through academic courses - that cover specific academic research tools and methods.
- W.K. Kellogg Health Sciences Library
- Killam Memorial Library
- MacRae Library: email the reference assistant or phone (902)893-3269
- Sir James Dunn Law Library: inquire at the reference desk
- Sexton Design and Technology Library: inquire at the reference desk
We offer scheduled sessions, but you can also ask for a class to be held on demand.
- Request a class from a reference librarian.
- Browse our web-based tutorials. They cover the basics of library research.
- Check the library news blog: it announces times for many library workshops.