The best way to organize your sources and citations
RefWorks is a web-based citation manager that allows you to compile, edit and format bibliographies by importing references directly from online databases or by entering them manually and inserting them into your finished paper in the citation style of your choice (eg. APA, MLA).
- To create an account, look for "Sign Up For A New Account" on the login page.
- On campus or via the VPN service
- Off campus
- Group Code is RWDalhousieU
- Click on Go to Login to login to your account.
Guides and Help
What RefWorks can do:
- Import references from databases using Import Filters or text files.
- Interact with MS Word to create formatted citations and bibliography in your paper. (Use One Line/Cite View for very portable papers, or Write-N-Cite 4 if you always write on the same computer.)
- Format your reference list in one of dozens of formats like APA or MLA, etc.