The Dalhousie Document Delivery Service supports Dalhousie faculty, students, staff and affiliated individuals by borrowing or providing access to books, articles and other materials needed for their teaching, learning or research. To this end Dalhousie Libraries fully participate in the international interlibrary loan resource sharing service with libraries and institutions worldwide.
- Patron Request Form
- Patron Request Form Login Information and Troubleshooting
- 5 Minute Video “How To” Tutorial: Document Delivery
For more information
- Article/Copy Requests: Delivery Method, Link Problems, Copy Limits
- Book/Loan Requests: Pickup, Loan Periods, Renewals, Overdues, Return, Lost or Damaged Items
- Charges for Document Delivery
- Differences in Document Delivery & Relais In Transit & Novanet Express
- Tracking & Cancelling Requests
- Types & Numbers of Requests, Delivery Times, Rush Requests
Distance Services for Dalhousie Students, Faculty & Staff
Living outside of the Halifax Regional Municipality for an extended period of time? Take advantage of our document delivery distance services.
- Distance Services to Dalhousie students, faculty and staff
- 5 Minute Video "How To" Tutorial: Document Delivery for Dalhousie Distance Students
Information for other libraries, institutions or corporations on how they can obtain materials held at Dalhousie libraries.
Document Delivery - DAL 11760
6225 University Avenue
P.O. Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada B3H 4R2
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Comments or questions may be sent to: Dalhousie Document Delivery Service