W. K. Kellogg Health Sciences Library
The W. K. Kellogg Health Sciences Library holds Dalhousie’s biomedical collections. The Kellogg provides services to the Faculties of Dentistry, Health Professions, Medicine and serves health professionals throughout the Maritime provinces.
Location & Services
- Learning Commons: Second Floor, Collaborative Health Education Building, 5793 University Avenue (corner of Summer Street and University Avenue)
- Collections: Chapter House, 5743 University Avenue, Halifax NS
Map to library locations
Health Sciences Librarian:
- Circulation: 902-494-2479
- Reference Desk: 902-717-5244
- Document Delivery: 902-494-2469
- Administration: 902-494-2458
- Fax: 902-494-3798
- Pub Med, CINAHL, e-journals, evidence-based resources and more.
- Our best research resources assembled by Kellogg subject librarians