W. K. Kellogg Health Sciences Library
The W. K. Kellogg Health Sciences Library holds Dalhousie’s biomedical collections. The Kellogg provides services to the Faculties of Dentistry, Health Professions, Medicine and serves health professionals throughout the Maritime provinces.
Location & Services
W.K. Kellogg Health Sciences Library
Sir Charles Tupper Medical Building
5850 College St.
PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Map to library
Health Sciences Librarian:
- Circulation: (902) 494-2479
- Reference Desk: (902) 494-2482
- Document Delivery: (902) 494-2469
- Administration: (902) 494-2458
- Fax: (902) 494-3798
- Pub Med, CINAHL, e-journals, evidence-based resources and more.
- Our best research resources assembled by Kellogg subject librarians