Archives and Special Collections
More than text - we hold extensive audiovisual materials including film, audio reels, tapes, photographs, and digital media
- Loans (music scores and spoken word recordings only)
- Scanning - We can scan items from our holdings for a fee. Contact us for more information
- Reference services
- Reserves - Researchers engaged in extended work may place materials on reserve and be assigned a private research carrel
Hours and Contact Information
5th Floor, Killam Memorial Library
6225 University Avenue
PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada B3H 4R2
Maps to Killam Library
- Email: email@example.com
- Reference Desk: (902) 494-3615
- University Archivist: (902) 494-5176
- Special Collections Librarian: (902) 494-8803
Academic Year Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Guide to Major Collections
We've prepared a guide to our major special collections.
- Finding Aids
Browse our finding aids to find more information about the Libraries' archival materials.