- Loans (spoken word recordings only)
- Scanning - We can scan items from our holdings for a fee. Contact us for more information
- Reference services
- Reserves - Researchers engaged in extended work may place materials on reserve.
- Donations - For information about possible donations of rare printed material and music (recordings and scores) to Special Collections, please contact the Special Collections Librarian, 902-494-8803.
Hours and Contact Information
5th Floor, Killam Memorial Library
6225 University Avenue
PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada B3H 4R2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference Desk: 902-494-3615
- Special Collections Librarian: 902-494-8803
- Monday–Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.