The main microform collection is located in the Bennett Room (also known as the Learning Commons North) on the main floor of the Killam Library. Microform readers and printers are also available in this room.
- Search microforms by searching Novanet.
- Microforms refer to a number of different materials: microfiche, microfilm, microcard.
- Individual items are shelved according to Library of Congress call number.
- If you have any questions about the contents of this collection, please ask at the Reference Desk.
- For assistance with locating microform/guides, or operation of the various reader/printers please ask at the Circulation Desk.